Thursday, February 06, 2014

Unexpected Rudeness

Ill make it short.

last week my elder sister told me someone is advertising in her FB that she is selling ticket to her friends to any destination for half price. provided it has to be Emirates. From there i believe she must be working with Emirates (flight attendant maybe) so she managed to get staff price.

When my sis told me this of course i was happy lahh..dapat tiket murah kot. i asked her to approach that lady since they pun share 1 mutual friend (our relative jugak). cuba2 nasib mana tau boleh dpt ke kannn. dah siap berangan nk pg New York bagai ko hahahhaa..

They are not friends in FB so my sis sent a friend request and she accepted. When my sis pm her about the ticket, she suddenly went "sentap".. saying things like this ticket is only meant for closed friends and she felt offended the way my sis approached her. She said my sis has no intention to be her friend or to get to know her. She said she doesnt simply approve ppl but since their mutual friend said that my sis is BFF so thats why she approved. bla bla bla blaaaaa

I was like HELLOOOOO..kalau xnk jual ckp jela elok2..knp nk kene mmbebel. Its not that my sis approached her in a rude manner ke ape. i mmg pantang org nak kasar2 dgn my family/friends.

Mcm kite ni menagih plak. isshhhh moga dijauhkan dgn org2 mcm ni.

Anyway itu jelah nk cite and gumpat arini.hahaha. saje nk lepas geram.


XOXO



0 comments: