Friday, January 25, 2013

Items for rent/sale

Dear all!
I was so called the planner for my sil's solemnization.
So all the decoration was sort of my idea. U can refer the teaser in my last post for the pics.
However since now all the items bcome mine and i was thinking to sell/rent them. The items are:
1. Beautiful white colored lanterns- 20pcs of medium size & 2 pcs of long size (refer pic)
2. excellent quality of White coffee table  material chipboard L120cm x  W70cm x H35cm-17 pcs
For best price kindly email me:dalilamian@yahoo.com
First come first serve basis.
Hurry up girlss!!!!

long lantern




medium size lanterns + white coffee table


Medium size lanterns 20 pcs- SOLD
Long size lanterns 2 pcs-AVAILABLE
White coffee table  material chipboard L120cm x  W70cm x H35cm 17 pcs- 10 SOLD 7 AVAILABLE



XOXO

2 comments:

Erin Hasriena said...

Blh x quote kat i price for lantern yg u nak rent tu?I nak pakai on 31st august..

DalilaMian said...

erin: alaa dear..tq sgt for ur interest but i dh jual..but u can contact this lady she is renting the lanterns:
Nme: Shayra
Phone No: 01112881092