Friday, August 24, 2012

Raya 2012

Ohh..one thing i must get my hands on..a new camera!

didnt snap any pic for my raya..i wish i can have like the official "me and husband together  whereby i sit and put my hand on his lap thingy"..waaaaa

i was soo busy this raya didnt get the chance even on my phone camera.Salam mintak maaf di pagi raya pun dalam kereta tauuu..hahah it was soooo funny. Didnt wear my FV baju raya since i knew i would be moving a lot so takut baju tu rosakkk..wahahaha..chiffon la katekannn

My journey started at my parent's house in Pandan Indah then Temerloh, Pahang then Jerteh,Terengganu (we attended my hubby's cousin's wedding which was so near to Pulau Perhentian..i swear i almost forced my hubby to hop on the boat and off to the island hehehe)

and then after Terengganu we went to Kota Bharu,Kelantan..ohh myy..so tiring.. lah this raya..but i managed to see almost all of my hubby's family ..the last one was during my wedding. He has such a big family and very meriah..

This is out first year as a husband and wife..so meaningful..Went to Terawikh together..Eventho i didnt manage to bake any biscuits for raya or buy him baju raya (he insisted he didnt need a new one as he rarely wear them..) i am grateful we can celebrate it together with both our families.

I hope it is still not to late to wish all of u Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin. jika ada terkasar bahasa tersilap kata..harap dimaafkan..


0 comments: