Monday, July 09, 2012

I Love ASOS


--Original Message--
From: dalilamian@yahoo.com
Date: 06/07/2012 04:37:47
To: care@asos.com
Subject: Fw: Malaysia: Delivery: Where is my Order [#11527500]


hi ASOS,

its already 6 July 2012 here in Malaysia but is till have not received my shipment.

kindly assist.


regards,
Dila



********************************************************************


a few hours later..



Hello dila,
Thanks for getting in touch ­­– I’m sorry to hear your order hasn’t arrived.
Unfortunately the items are out of stock therefore we’re unable to replace them.

I’ve refunded GBP XX.XX  to the card you used to place your order. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take 5-10 working days to appear in your account.

I’m sorry for any disappointment caused. Please get back in touch if you have any further questions – I’d be happy to help.

All the best,
Christopher
ASOS Customer Carewww.ASOS.com

For live service updates 24/7


********************************************************************


Now i want to shop online again to cover back my missing items..:)


i Love ASOS.Period.


XOXO

2 comments:

Lunia said...

totally love it. hey have great line of dresses :)

DalilaMian said...

lunia:yap..they do..