Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Happy Me

Following up to my previous post..sy tpanggil utk menulis ini..

just a token of appreciation to my hubby.

sepanjang 6 bulan perkahwinan..biaselah ade pahit manis..tp what im gonna highlight here is the manis one..aaaand a bit of the pahit..hehe

Yeahhh we had a long history of our love story..it started with tears but hopefully it will end in tears too..but happy tears..

We have known each other actually since 2002..so that make it 10 years..

Frens at first but we realized there's a lot in common between us and the chemistry is just there..

We continued with the "special relationship" until he flew thousand miles away to further his study in 2003. Just when i thought he was the "one" i was proven to be wrong.Unfortunately our thing didnt last long and he found someone else there.

it took me a while to heal.
took a lot of strength to bounce back.
a lot of tears wasted for me to realize he was not meant to be.
a lot of support from my frens to get me back on track.


well the fact that my very best fren got married at almost the same time and my family issue did not help either..

but somehow i was grateful it was this experience that taught me to be strong.to be firm. to not be someone who do stupid things for stupid reasons.

well everybody has their own issue right? its just how u look at them and handle them.

back to my story..i spent the rest of the years mourning and losing hope.i even had my own diary to keep my journey and heartfelt during the years (tp sekejap je pun since im am not a diary person)

 when i finally had my feet on the ground..lived my life as usual,,met a few guys but could not keep myself to compare them to him..sampai my frens keep asking me.."what is it that you are looking for?ko ni cerewet la dila, ke ko ade tunggu someone niii?i just kept quiet..because i didnt have the answer for that.

When i was in my mourning season, one of my fren even told me "Dila,maybe skrg ko sedih tp percayalah,one day you will find someone who will treat you like a princess"..

And i truly believed that..bole x???

In 2008 i knew he already back in Malaysia. The things is we are somehow in the same circle of frens. Some of my frens are his close frens also..So secara langsung atau tak..suke atau x..i still know hows hes doing and his life back in the UK.

Tp sumpah i didnt know why,even up to that time..hearing his name still give me this this chill feeling..as if i still had the "thing" for him?There was actually a few attempts from him to see me but i ignored.Probably luka lame still ade kot hahah..

then one fine night i received an SMS...goes something like this "Hi Dila..how are you..Nik ni.."

i swear my heart couldn't stop beating so fast and this rush of adrenalin just coming that i did not believe what was happening.

i then replied the SMS..and the second opportunity came along.. opportunity for happiness.

And that brings me where i am today..happily married to him..





im not a a kind of person who can forgive..but in this case..exceptional applies hahaha..

I can say all the experience that i have been through..all the tears and the hurt..it was all worth it.

Because all that turned him to be a better man..a lot better that he used to be.. And that taught him to treat me me with respects and appreciation.

Even after dah kahwin 6 bulan he still sabar and compromised with all my flaws and bad side of me.. now i realized marrying me can be very challenging u know..


SO lucky to have a husband yg sgt2 faham kepenatan bekerja di ofis and ketidakmampuan nak menyediakan segala-galanya untuk die. I used to cook masa baru2 kawin aritu but skrg since so busy with work dah tak mampu lg dah..luckily my hubby tak makan malam since he is on his special diet.

Even though we have washing machine at home we rarely use it. He even hanta all our baju pg dobi,collect them when its done and buy me food because i was so lazy to cook. 

He sends & pick me up from work everyday..Going thru all the traffic since we live at Damansara Perdana bcos i work at the middle of KL city really challenged him. And when we finally arrived home, he even volunteer to massage my feet ok and refuse me to massage him because he knows im tired.. So nice of him..

i know maybe org akan kate " ala baru kawen mmgla suami baik tp tgkla in another few years"..well..it might be true but just let me enjoy this phase of my married life as much as i can bole?


This post bukan nak menunjuk2 kebaikan suami yeee.tp x salah berkongsi utk panduan semua..huhu




im just happy with the way im living my life now and still improving for the better. have some big plans for the near future but not yet confirmed..

So percayalah bile tuhan turunkan dugaan kite...He knows best what is there coming for us..

See x salahkan when i believe my fren said "..you will find someone who will treat you like a princess"?

it turned out to be true..somehow..


XOXO






5 comments:

hanna said...

cantiknyeeeeeeeee ko! what a shame i missed your wedding! semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga dila..

DalilaMian said...

thanks hanna..same goes to u!

misha.w said...

u shud thank me, sbb i'm the one yg bg no tepon kt nik time keluar lunch kt murni (kot?).. even ko ckp jgn kasik, tp sbnrnye aku kasik gak! hehehe. takyah susah2, cuma masakkan special je utk aku. heheheh :P

syg ko. semoga ko berbahagia hingga ke syurga..:)

love for life said...

hi dilla. so sweet bile baca and nama kita pun sama.. but bila i baca lg, bf i pun NIK!

DalilaMian said...

loveforlife:hiiii!!really??what a coincidence..niceeee