Saturday, March 10, 2012

The "Something Blue" Reception..



I have been married for almost 5 months and only now i hv the time to update my full reception..hahhh!

Now..enjoy..


Date : 30 Oct 2011
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Venue: Duchess Place, Jalan Ampang
Theme : Royal Blue & Silver

Solemnization Dress : Unaisah Azlan
Make up : Sue Cantik
Pelamin : Duchess Place
Photographer : LampuStudio (Fariz Zainal)
Videographer : Rudy (TV3)
Catering : Duchess Place
Hand Bouquet : Flora by Shayra
Flower Deco : Flora by Shayra


A beautiful day where it all happened..here..



The Duchess Place





The talented Sue Cantik arrived so early..i think its wasn't even 10 o'clock yet and shes already there..so punctual!







Yuyu as the emcee for the day is interviewing me...





Almost ready..















The deco in the hall..









p/s:  orchids pics from Shayra FB

 See the orchids??i purposely wanted white orchid fir the deco as i know its going to bring a different mood and ambiance in the hall..love it!




And more picchassss..





and also corsage for my family member..another white orchid..

p/s:  orchids pics from Shayra FB


























My frens,families and colleagues..







Fuuhh..there u go!so finally i wrapped it up..after so long simpan gamba2 ni dlm my pc..hehe..

Alhamdulilah its been almost 5 months but the memory is still there..everything went well for the wedding..

If there is one thing that wasn't really at place pun is that i forgot to provide the "Guestbook"..can u imagine??meja dah ade..deco fresh flower dah ade..tup2 bukunya xde..haha..and only realized it when my brother in law suddenly asked me about it while i was being made up by Kak Sue..nasib baik my bro in law tlg pg belikan..so last minit..gile geram to myself that time sbb how come blh tlupe bende2 kecik mcm tu..so bride to be..remember..sometimes bende kecik2 mcmtu yg kite tlupe kan?

I was so glad that i hired Su Cantik..its worth it..really..i think all of u out there pun dah sedia maklum ngn talent Kak Sue yg mmg blh transform u lah..sumpah x sia sia book more that a year earlier sbb i know she always not available! She's friendly, punctual,lembut sgt time make up and x kasar langsung..so funny plak tu..siap bergosip2 lg..


The dress..again from Unaisah..ade crite sket dsebalik baju tu but thank god at last everything went well jugak..alhamdulillah..


All and all..im happy..happy that im married to the guy i love..happy for the guest that came..to those who wished and the doa's from everyone..so blessed..


also to my family that has been thru it all..for the support..really grateful.


My offial OP and videographer..my briedsmaid that has been sooo helpful and sooo tolerate with we thru out the event ehehehe..

Lastly sorry for the delay on this reception post but i hope everyone enjoy thanks again for making that day the most memorable day in my life..tq luv


XOXO





3 comments:

oshinz said...

cantiknya sis.. suka tengok.

DalilaMian said...

oshinz:tq dear

misha.w said...

hey, where's my pic?