Friday, March 11, 2011

Stage Cosmetics Sale

So happy when i got my pressies from my colleague for my birthday!




They were Lip Gloss & Cheek Color from Stage!(no pic)



So nice of them..but it was nicer of them to tell me that currently Stage is having a massive price markdown!




Loving the Interior so much









Me & Kim








Mula2 xnk membeli, last2 kalah jugak dengan promonye yg sgtla menarik..







Let's see what i bought!







Eau Thermale Spray








Liquid concealer (for my eyes & scar of course!)










Lipstick in "Naughty Nude"









Eyeliner in black color


Guess how much i spend for that day? Less than RM 80 !!!!..They even have a buy 1 free 1 promotion that ends somewhere in April..The sale itself will end 2nd May..so why wait?If u are looking for something to add to your make up collection..make your way to nearest Stage outlet.



XOXO

1 comments:

Hunny Kitty said...

i lev stage too!