Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Departure

Fuhhh..



How to start?Hmmm..well..I only finished final packing all my stuff a 7 hours before we depart actually. Quite a last minute haaaa.. I only carry 1 luggage and 1 handbag. Tak sangka dapat mengepack dan mengcompress sume tu dalam satu beg sahaja. Because that is normally not me. Hehehe..





So i'm ready to go!












I was waiting for my mis, BIL and a relative of us in KL Central. From here we took the Skybus to the airport.(Look at my face all pale and colourless, these days i really really refrain myself from using any make-up). Rimas kot.











We finally made it to the airport (setelah banyak kekecohan berlaku)





From left: My BIL, my sis, my dad, my mum,my bro & me








Already in the waiting area.










Since we took a night flight so it was kinda cold..









Me..








Next was the painful 7 hours++ journey to the destination.



To be continued....



XOXO








0 comments: