Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Price Of Wisdom

Nope..not that wisdom. I'm referring to my wisdom tooth. It's killing me now. I just took my Ponstan since i cannot bear the pain anymore. It affected my head, the left side of my neck and my MOOD!



Okay just for you who are not sure what wisdom tooth is here's a bit info for you. According to this:



Wisdom tooth are the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early twenties. Sometimes these teeth can be a valuable asset to the mouth when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal.


Wisdom teeth present potential problems when they are misaligned - they can position themselves horizontally, be angled toward or away from the second molars or be angled inward or outward. Poor alignment of wisdom teeth can crowd or damage adjacent teeth, the jawbone, or nerves (okay, that,i think is the cause of my pain).




Well I hope this won't be long. I need the happy, healthy me !




I guess i want to take my sleep now. This pain killer really made me feel sleepy.



XOXO

0 comments: