Saturday, April 03, 2010

Fesyen Ala Ramlah Ram?

Do you still remember one of our local singer Ramlah Ram who was a very popular singer in the 80's and early 90's?


Hehe..i bet some of you still do.


Anyway..entry ni bukanlah solely 100% about her..cume actually i was kinda teringat about 1 of my colleague yang memberi komen pasal 1 of my outfit for my make over. Hehe kelakar jugak kadang-kadang bile teringatkan ayatnyer.


She was actually referring to this baju:









That i used during my photoshoot:








Actually memang mase photoshoot tu tak banyak baju yang dibawa oleh kami (me,Lea & Cinta) sebab macam boleh dikatakan tak berapa prepare jugaklah.So main hentam jela baju ape yang sempat dicapai.



This top i bought at Zara months ago together with:














And these are from MNG that i bought not so many days after:


















And i actually brought all these at the photoshoot:









But honestly I'm telling you ,i suck at mix and match.And also with accessories. So at the end not many of these clothes that can be used during that day.



And the reason i brought up about Ramlah Ram is because she (my colleague) said that baju tu macam dah stail lame ala-ala Ramlah Ram zaman dulu..Ade keee? Haiyoooo..am i that old fashioned?



XOXO


p/s: sorry for the low photo quality,al maklumlah,kamera ni tak cukup pixel.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!
Also see my web site - personalized photo ornaments