Thursday, March 11, 2010

Errr..Happy Birthday To Me???














YES..








It was my birthday on the 7th March 2010 that felt on Sunday (perfect timing right?)






First of all,i would like to give a HUGE and millions thanks to every single person who wished me no matter on the phone or SMS, email,Facebook and Friendster,. I just want you guys to know that i really appreciate that.






Thanks Puan Hasfa,John,Jaja,Kak Tuty,Nurin,Nurin,Cik Nona,the Mian's sisters, Farhan, Halim, Muhaini, Diba, Nami, Faiz, Nik Aliaa, Nik Syafiah, Sarah, Wan Helmi, kak Tini, En Roy, cik Azreen, Ayoi, Fathir, Aida, Zu, Bernard, kak Ita, cik Hana, Fiza, Zila Ziman, Puan Shazz, cik Suen, Mas..fuhhh..kalo tertinggal maaf ye.





Thanks to my colleagues yang sudi menaja kek birthday and threw small celebration for me,for my beloved B and her cool sisters..thanks for the surprises,the Birthday song and the cuppies! To Faiz for the cheese cake treat dan macam2 lagilah!






Dan ade juge beberapa orang yang tidak dikenali yang mengewish saya di Facebook..terima kasih semua..






I would like to show you guys what i got for my birthday this year..Its not much compared to last year but im still so happy and grateful for those who stilll remember and took the effort to give me something.






I guess i'll do it some other time on next post.






Thanks again for everything.








I LOVE U GUYS!



U REALLY MADE MY DAY!







XOXO



p/s: Pic is from google


0 comments: