Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Title

Its 10.33 pm as i started writing this entry. Regardless of my aching head and painful back, i am so determined to write something tonight. Something title-less.


Am so tired since i just had my night bath and performed my Isya' prayer. The only thing that i want to do is throw myself to bed and sleep like a baby.Have a peace soundful sleep. But i will not sleep in peace if i don't write anything tonight.



Why?



Seriously i really don't know.



I feel like i am lacking something in my life



(yeah..sure right.everybody feels that way once a while)



And i feel like sharing it here.But the moment my fingers running on the keyboard,it all disappear. Just like that.



And now im writing nonsense..




I spent the last few weeks watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S like 2 or 3 times a week. Just to find myself a good laugh here. I need it. I really do. Thanks to En Firdaus who downloaded them for me. I owe you big time dude! He got me all episodes until season 8! Can you imagine it? There are 8 dvd all of them and almost 200 episodes all together.And yet even until now i haven't even finish DVD 1!



This keep me really excited.It keeps me going.




At least that is how i feel.





Now I'm feeling dizzy thanks to my flu medicine. I feel like I'm flying. Hey did i tell ya i was on MC yesterday?I guess not. I didn't feel good with running nose so i decided to take a day off.




Hey did i also not mention Hasfa got me few tickets to watch Anugerah Juara Lagu 2009 at Stadium Bukit Jalil on Sunday night.I didn't go.Even though initially i was planning to. Thanks again to my baaaaad flu.



Anya is having crazzzzzzy sale now.I'am also went crazy looking at the slash of discounts on my other fav bags..hehe..no way im going to buy this time.I have to save for my next trip..Hey did i mention that I went to Singapore for new year? Err..i guess i forgot to blog about that. Due to my lack of time and energy to update everytime something is happening in my life.



Mr NAZ?Hmmm he's ok.He's alright. Always there for me.We do argue sometimes..occasionally..
about..stupid things..does all couples like that?Arguing about something that doesn't even matter or not worth it to be argued. Sometimes i really think we do not think and speak the same language you know,somehow we respond to different things differently. Now i know why they say "Men are from Mars,Women are from Venus". But came to think of it, that's the beauty of relationship between man and woman. We complete each other.We tolerate with each other's weakness.That proves how mature you are in handling a relationship.



Oh how i wish it's as easy as saying it.





Ok now im talking rubbish.





I guess that's all for now.Luv to share my feeling tonight.Im gonna watch 1 episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S before i go to sleep.



Mmuahhhss..


XOXO

0 comments: