Friday, January 22, 2010

Cold War

Finally,we talked.


Okay,we not actually talked..but SMS-ed



It's been days since we last did that.Our relationship was pretty well shaken these past few days (almost a week I'd say).It was frustrating.


It all started with just a small..stupid..little..issue. One day he came back late from work and when we chatted on the phone (like what we normally do every night) i was so mad and pissed off. And also the fact that his mother was ill or not feeling well back in Penang and he was like keep postponing to go back home and giving reason whatsoever.


That was not the first time i was mad on something like that. I always said if he treated his mother like that, then the same thing will happen. That is how he will treat me.


What if i'm sick and he ask me to go and see doctor alone?..What if i'm about to give birth and he keeps giving excuses not to accompany me?What if bla bla bla..


And it's not just that.There are more other things that keep us fighting..arguing..quarreling..


Gosh..I shouldn't think like that,no?It's really not the way and how it should be. I should stay positive.Oooooow..plus this year,i have known him for almost 8 years!And we've been through a lot!


I've been through a lot actually. it is such a waste to just let this relationship dies off.



No..no no no.I cannot give up.Even though i said so to him actually I don't want to give up.He has been the nicest man on earth (to me at least) and I should stop finding a reason to leave him..instead i should be grateful that Allah has led him back to me and give me a chance to fall in love..again..with him. It is such a beautiful thing.


I never really been in love before to be honest. Well,all those scandal-mandal..flirting around..was just...a fling..i would say.I mean it's not everyday a guy walk into your life and you say "Hey! That guy is my Mr Right!". I've been wandering and looking and searching for a right guy to turn up and "save" me. But just when I thought I had no chance,he came.


It's like my prince charming coming like a knight in shining armour to take me away.


But when he's there,you just don't know how to appreciate him.Well,i thought relationship can be perfect as long as you love each other.But..heyyyyyy..cik Dila..life isn't a bed of roses. Even if it is,there's always a thorn among them.


I should be strong.I should be more supportive of him. That's why we are meant to be together.



Yes. We are.



And yes.I'm gonna do my best. I will make him the luckiest man on earth to have me.



To all of you,please pray for me.InsyaAllah.



To my Bee, I luv you so much...always do ..always will..like the way I always said it to you.










XOXO


1 comments:

misha.w said...

rship ke arah kebaikan mmg byk dugaan. kena ingat tuh ok. :)