Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Engagement (Part 1)

My friend Jaja will be engaged!Her invitation is as follows:



Girls..

Venue: Taman Garing Utama,Rawang.


Date: 30 Jan 2010


Time: 11am.


Theme: Wanita Melayu Terakhir + Pastel colours + fresh flowers...;)





OMG! I am so excited!I never thought it could happen so soon!


Well,nevertheless,I am happy for her.Happy that she will be united with the guy that she loves.


Well,speaking of...i just got to have something right for the event.So i figured i need to buy for one. I really want to fit the theme.


And I don't know how..i mistakenly thought that the theme is "peach colour" instead of "pastel colour". Soooo..i mistakenly bought something "peach in colour".So stupid.


There you go.


I wanted to show you all the pic but now both my camera AND my handphone is not in a good condition. Frust gilee!!! Thanks to Shakila my office mate who lent her phone for me to use while i had it repaired.


Anyway,i guess i just have to proceed with what i bought.


Will show you the pic later.


XOXO

0 comments: