Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Oh rambutku..

I did it!












Ohhh..Finally..after a long time considering it.













I cut my hair..hehe.







I had Jaja to accompany me to my favourite saloon in Taman Kenchana.I dont think its wise to spend so much in expensive saloon if you can get a much more cheaper but with a good service.I always come here and its been...hmmm..almost 6 years.







Baru nk potong..











Boleh senyum lg tuhh..











Err..ini rambut i okayyyyy..








Dan inilah hasilnyeeeeee..






From this:















To this:












Muuahhhsssss












X banyak beza sgt actually.Like what Jaja said to me after i finished with my hair:






"Hmmm,u look like.....U......as always.."






Haha..mmg aku x berani nk cuba mcm2 style leee...Niat tu ade tp xpela..let just be conventional and errr..safe.




Fuhhh..ringan rase kepala!





Thats it!One done!




XOXO



1 comments:

misha.w said...

yeahh..betol jaja kata. u like u, as always. i tot u gonna go for radical hair cut mcm really2 short haircut, or perm ke... but its ok. still dalila mian.. :)