Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Tribute To Luna..

Dear Luna,





Where are u now?Are u far away?Are u somewhere safe?





Why did u leave the house?Why did u leave me?Did i do something wrong?Did i say anything bad that hurt ur feeling?






I know lately i've been releasing my temper on u.I know sometimes u only want to play around..I really didnt mean to hurt u or chase u out.I guess i am a very bad person then.





My love Luna,




How are u doing out there?Did u get enough food?Did u get shelter from rain,storm and the hot sunlight?




Do u know what worry me the most?Im so afraid if u will try to cross the roads.I know how stupid sometimes u can be because when i first met u u tried to kill urself crossing the road without looking at all the cars that came towards u.Thats why from there onwards i can see u are so afraid of main road.I understand..





Luna,




Now i realize how bad i'm missing u right now.I miss ur bite,ur scratch,ur cute little pirate face..How u will look at me as if u're saying.."I'm glad u saved my life"







Luna,






U have no idea how i cant wait to see u grow up one day.Day to day i can see that u getting fatter and cuter.Dont u know that im so happy to have u in my life?I feel like im blessed.






So why did u leave?Noris also left..






Its been 3 days..for any reason that u left.whether u are still alive or not..i want u to know that i love u so much and never give up praying so that u will comeback to me.Eventho deep inside my heart i know u wont.






My dearest Luna,






No matter what happen i want u to know that ur presence in my life somehow make a difference.and nothings gonna change my love to u.






My last memory with u..(taken a few weeks ago)












You will never be forgotten..



Love


Dila

0 comments: