Friday, June 05, 2009

Updates!

Hiiiiiiiiiii..


Ohhhh..it feels like forever since i last wrote something here.Been soooooo busy with stuff and life..and work..and my babies..heheh.anyway am so tired right now so im gonna make it brief huhuhu



1)Love life-Some are wondering am i stil with Mr NAZ?The answer is ..YES..I know u guys read my entry about me breaking up with him.Okay...we did but...errr.. now have reconcile back-lah.hehe and somehow i forgot to blog about it.



2)Work-After i resigned from my previous company..I had a week rest at home..Resting myself and took time to figure out what to do next.Well i dont have to wait long tho..a fren from UPM got me a temp job in this company he's working with.KLIA Consult.So currently i am not so unemployed-lah..hhehe



3)Financial-Err..not soo good at this moment.Cant wait for my gaji..(aiyaaa baru je keje dah fikir gaji ke nok)



4)Family-My sis just went to Terengganu to attend her induction and BTN before she can start her posting (not sure which hospital yet,i hope its Putrajaya!)




5)Meow meow-This is my another baby i was talking about earlier!I hav a new kitten!!


For those who already know and met me must have known that i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv cats.Especially the fat , katik one.huhuhu.I've always wanted to have my own cat (or kitten) that i can keep from it's a baby until it becomes verrrrrryyyyyy big.


I'm not really into buying super expensive siammese or british short hair cat.I believe that there is more satisfaction if you can keep a cat that u found by the road side,sick and thin,so that u will experience urself how to raise the cat until it's healthy.To me that brings more satisfaction

Well,about a week ago i had the chance.While i was on my way to work(errr..ex-work) just not far from my house,there 3 or 4 cars in front of my car that stopped not knowing why.Another car behind me already honked me.So i just took over the cars infront becasue i was already late.But when i was ahead i could see why those cars stopped.

There's a kitten that was hiding under the frontest car's tyre.It didnt want to move.I was so shocked to see that.The driver gave up to try to take that kitten and he almost proceed to just drove over.I couldnt bear myself to witness the kitten being just hitten by that car.I figured out that i should do something about it.

So i stopped somewhere near,got out of car and tried to persuade the kitten to come out.But the kitten refused.It looked so scared of environment around it.So i bent down,grabbed it and went off.

I didnt know what to do with cat.And i was late somemore.So i decided to put the kitten inside a paint container.I put unused towel and gently let the kitten rest.I thought while i was at work maybe i could figure out what to do with it.

When i got back,it wasnt there anymore.My sis told me that the neighbour took it because she taught the kitten was coming from nowhere and decided to keep it.But when my sis told her i was the one who brought the kitten back,she released it.

At that time i didnt know where it was so i just forget it.But that night...i couldnt sleep because the kitten happened to be at my neighbur's kitchen door and was "meowwwwwing" all through the night.It's cold outside since it rained that night and it must be starving.But i didnt do anything(yeahhh..so bad of me) and decided to wait till morning came.

The next morning,i went out to see the kitten and there it was standing in front of the door still making noise.That was when i made up my mind i want to keep the kitten and raise it.I know my mum's gonna "bising" because we have so many stray cats already at the back of our house.But this was different..This gonna be my own cat..

I started by taking back all my cat stuff (cage,food & water container and sand container) from my elder sister's house.I bought the kitten food (Royal Canine lagi okaaayyyy..mule2 je lepas2 ni x dapekla..mahal wooo),milk powder so that we can "bancuh" and gv the kitten.

It turned out that the kitten loves the milk but not the food.It took it a while to finish just a small portion.But it's ok..the kitten will love it later..


Now the kitten is healthy and active!Im sooooooo glad and grateful!!!










6)Errr..shopping and stuf-Nothing much but as promised,sandal that i bought from my latest sale..






7)Frens-Hasfa is getting married in a month time!!!!OMG!Cant believe it..sume kwn2 aku dah nak kawennn..cant wait for that day.Anyway i attended my other fren's wedding on Saturday with Mr NAZ.Tak sempat nk tangkap gamba sgt..





SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU ZEHAN!

XOXO

2 comments:

- z L a - said...

owh comel siot kitten tu! such a noble thing you did of keeping and raising the lost kitten..bagus2..

Dila@Dalila said...

zla:hehe tq.tak saba nk tunggu die besar