Saturday, May 09, 2009

So Long....And I'm Sorry

I dont know how to say this...


But its true..


I broke up with him..


It a sad thing..very sad..


I dont know how it happened..


I asked for it..


I still love him tho..very much


But sooo many things happened that i dont think i can go on with this relationship anymore..


May god will let me forget him and let him find someone better than me..


Insyallah..kalo ade jodoh lg between me and him..tak kemana..


Sometimes i wish we never knew each other in the first place..


So that this thing will never happen..no one will get hurt


Sometimes when we did something wrong in the past,eventually it will come and haunt us..


Trust me..its damn true


God..pls gv me the strengh to face this..


Sesungguhnye Allah lebih mengetahui..

5 comments:

Puan ALeya said...

Sesungguhnya Allah S.W.T. lebih mengetahui mana yg lebih baik utk kita Dila..Tabahkan hati...

Kalau kite hilang satu, Allah S.W.T. akan datangkan yg lebih baik...InsyaAllah...:-)...

- z L a - said...

o dear..i'm so sorry to hear that..sabarlah ye..ade hikmah sume ni..klu jodoh xkemana..be strong, dear..

shouji said...

hye there...
still remember me..??

think +ve k...
wish u hepi alwys...

Dila@Dalila said...

thanks a lot guys..

Anonymous said...

oii...kumbang bukan sekor..u deserve better kot..
tuhan tu kan maha adil..
meh la join kami semula.. weeeeee ~
*baby yang chomel*