Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Playlist

List of songs in my "Slow Jazz" Playlist:-

  1. Home-Michael Buble
  2. Fly Me To The Moon-Julie London
  3. Like A Star-Corinne Bailey Rae
  4. L.O.V.E-Nat King Cole
  5. Lost-Michael Buble
  6. Love Me Tender-Norah Jones
  7. Sway-Michael Buble
  8. What Am I To You-Norah Jones
  9. Dancing In The Moonlight-Toploader (Mr NAZ's fav)
  10. Call Me Irresponsible-Michael Buble
  11. Me & Mr Jones-Michael Buble
  12. The Way You Look Tonight-Tony Bennett
  13. Always On My Mind-Michael Buble
  14. Everything-Michael Buble
  15. Just A Feeling-Breeze
  16. 4 Seasons Of Loneliness-Boyz II Men
  17. Hard To Say I'm Sorry-AZ Yet
  18. Everutime I Close My Eyes-Babyface feat. Mariah Carey & Kenny G
  19. Mas Que Nada-Black Eyed Peas feat. Sergio Mendez

Whenever i listen to these songs...it makes me feel GOOD..




XOXO

0 comments: