Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Ultimate Lost

Just got back from Bandung...

It was a tiring yet a meaningful experience for me.snapped a lotttta pics.but couldnt get myself to upload it yet.at least not now.hove tons of work to be done.my dirty clothes,arranging stuff tha i bought,my notes for test(as im writing this i already did my Product Test this afternoon..it was a tricky one)

But what hurt me the most...

I havent spoken to my B for 5 daysss!!!!

And when i tried to contact him while i was in Bandung..someone else was possesing the phone.The "MF" crazy guy just spoke nonsense and pretended that he was Mr NAZ(eleh..mcmla aku x kenal suara bf aku cmne)..sungguh aku x bpuas hati..lantas ku cuba lg..org gile yg sama yg mnjawap phone..

And at last i stopped trying and decided to try again once i get back to Malaysia.

Still not managed to talk to Mr NAZ..

And when i checked my email...



"b..i ni..fone i hilang.keta n laptop pun hilang.kalau ade org msg u tu bukan i..call my hse no or bg fone no u..bye"


And one more...



" hope u get this msg..i tgh cari org yg curi brg2 i tu..i swear to god im gonna beat the hel out of him if i caught him.dia tgh pakai fone i n tg msg2 dgn no yg dlm tu..u jage diri u elok2 dila.bye"


I was like...."WTF!!!!!"


Jahatnye org tu..dahla curi brg org..pastu blh suke hati mak bapak die gune phone bf akoooooo..

Tp bf aku ni pun satu..nombor aku pun die x hengat..and dlm emel he didnt gv me any number to call..(okay..i dont hv his fren's number as well but i remember his hp no)


So rite now...i'm waiting..waiting for his call.. *sigh*


Dont feel like writing about Bandung..perhaps next time ladies

2 comments:

- z L a - said...

oh my...kejam lagi hina la org tue..

Bernard's tHe FreE tHinkeR said...

keta pun hilang skali ker??? bahaya nyer...