Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Birthday Present (TQ My Sis, My Fren... My Bf)

Just would like to share with all of u what i have received so far..heheh..tahun ni xdela banyak dpt hadiah pown..mebi sbb kebetulan bday aku time gawat plak kannnn..and maybe bcos i havent got much time to meet my frens..but as a token of appreciation..x slh rasenye menyebar2kan kebaikan mereka yg tlh membelanjakan duit 4 my birthday


From my sis..(kakwa)


Issey Miyake "LIGHT" EDT..the smell..yum yum




From Mas...




Chocolate Indulgence Cake..yum yum



And....

FCUK Tote Bag


From Mr NAZ...actually i love this surprise bag from him..but its very big and doesnt really suitable for a small girl like me...looks like people can only notice the bag and not me..ooohh i hv to let go of this lovely bag and exchange for something else..

I wonder nk tukar ngn ape kt FCUK tu...





2 comments:

Bernard's tHe FreE tHinkeR said...

love the tote..kalo tak nak..pass aku suday.....

Dila@Dalila said...

haha..tote itu sudah ditukar la babe..ngn jeans n top..nnti aku letak gamba..