Tuesday, February 19, 2008

mY FirSt pOst..

name:ms me
Address:xxxx,jln xx/xx,tmn x,xxxxx,s,selangor
d.o.b:7 mac 1983
p.o.b:kuala lumpur
status:single.....still
current profession:full time student
into:gossiping,hanging out,movies,futsaling,bowling,badmintoning,
current financial sponsor:PTPTipu & papi
current financial status:broke
ambition:to be a successful lawyer..or consultant?(doesnt sound right..really)
siblings:6
my frens:fadila hani,bibi mariah,hasletha,nazuha,suen,shazz,fifi,mas,hasfa,ida cc,ida adik,ida kakak,ida housemate,,jaja,baby,anacinta,has,lia,lea,zurie,ira,ita,lala,hana,husna,erin,atri,zehan,sara,hanah,
yun...

current favourite songs:cinta pertama(sunny) by bunga citra lestari,because of u by neyo,pagi yg gelap n aku skandal by hujan,itu kamu by estranged,only hope by mandy moore,the blowers daughter by damien rice,foolish game n u were meant for me by jewel,diari seorang lelaki by pretty ugly,unfaithful by rihanna,aku bukan untukmu by rossa,tiada lagi by amy search,with u by chris brown,u got it back by usher,dilemma by nelly n kelly,my boo by alicia n usher,dewi by dewa..

current emotional status:not stable and not emotionally available..
current physical status:gemok!!!
current mental status:err stable...i guess

hmm..
my first blog..
my first writing..
err what to say..
what to write..
just now i tot my head was filled with everything that i wanted to let out..
but now its empty..
fuhh..
so many things happened before that i would like to share wif u out there
err by the way..up here is my little introduction of who am i..for those who do not know me yet..
this blog is one of my way of expressing myself..my tots,my feeling,just like anyone else whos writing their own blog..should have started this a long time ago..but i guess i wasnt ready..but am i now???i donno..dont give a shit anymore
bcos rite now..this very particular time..my head is so full like it wants to explode..i feel like my life is like what it was 4 years ago..

to be continued..

0 comments: